- Bitcoin (BTC) Futures Open Curiosity (FOI) is the overall quantity of funds (USD Worth) allotted in open futures contracts.
- At the moment, 334,000 Bitcoin is allotted in FOI contracts, the bottom for one yr — which is wholesome.
- Whereas the Estimated Leverage Ratio broke beneath 0.2 for less than the fourth time in 2 years, leverage has been wiped.
- Crypto Margin makes up for less than 70k Bitcoin (21%), the bottom recorded on Glassnode — which noticed 30,000 Bitcoin liquated simply this week.
- Because of this, this week was the fifth greatest week in whole liquidations to the lengthy and quick facet.
The publish Bitcoin leverage cleaned: analyzing the fifth greatest week in liquidations YTD, its market implications appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Leave a Reply