Subsequent gen platform affords new modules
Man Carpenter has unveiled the subsequent era of its disaster analytics platform, GC AdvantagePoint.
This up to date platform incorporates know-how aimed toward enhancing the efficiency and effectivity of underwriting and disaster administration processes for its purchasers. The platform contains a number of key new modules:
Occasion Impression – this module offers customers with immediate notifications of occasions which will impression their portfolio. It contains:
- Enhanced disaster response capabilities, enabling corporations to streamline useful resource planning by assessing pre-event impacts and managing post-event claims successfully
- Actual-time electronic mail alerts
- Customizable harm features
- A collection of geospatial evaluation instruments
- Entry to a complete historic occasion library
Underwriter+ – this module equips customers with important data to assist worthwhile underwriting. It contains:
- New capabilities designed to reinforce danger choice and underwriting profitability by means of complete analytics and actionable danger insights on the location degree.
- Disaster modeled loss data from a number of suppliers.
- Complete accumulation evaluation instruments.
- Totally customizable data-entry options.
- A collection of software programming interface (API) calls.
“In a difficult and quickly evolving danger panorama, this newest enhancement of GC AdvantagePoint shall be a important instrument for corporations in search of to drive worthwhile danger choice and handle disaster publicity. This dynamic instrument brings new know-how, deeper insights and higher effectivity to carriers in search of to modernize their method to managing disaster danger,” stated Dan Becker (pictured), Man Carpenter World Strategic Advisory CEO.
What are your ideas on this story? Please be at liberty to share your feedback beneath.
Sustain with the most recent information and occasions
Be a part of our mailing listing, it’s free!