Think about you’re in the midst of your webinar or your presentation at a dwell occasion. You’ve intrigued your viewers with some particulars, have their undivided consideration, your story is about to achieve its climax – a demo of your product, a proof of your idea, or some other helpful information – and also you click on on the hyperlink to go to the web site and… right here comes a clumsy second: you turn off present mode, change from the Microsoft PowerPoint window to Chrome, then activate slideshow mode once more. While you look again on the viewers, they’ve already misplaced curiosity.
To keep away from such conditions, you would possibly need to embed an online web page in your presentation. The iframe tag will allow you to show an HTML doc in your slides.
What Is an iframe?
An iframe (inline body) is an HTML ingredient that masses one other HTML web page inside the doc. In different phrases, it places one other net web page inside the father or mother web page. It’s generally used for embedded movies, ads, and interactive content material, and is usually a nice enhancement on your presentation.
4 Easy Steps to Insert a Net Web page
Questions on iframe and HTML can intimidate some folks, however, frankly, there’s nothing to fret about. You don’t have to make any operations with an embed code or do some other tech issues.
With the suitable PowerPoint add-in, you’ll handle so as to add an object in a few minutes. You’re simply required to take 4 straightforward steps. Allow us to information you thru them.
- Copy the URL (net tackle) of the online web page you need to insert. For those who don’t want all the web page, you may copy the URL of a particular ingredient of the web page.
- Obtain the free trial of Spring Converter Professional. With this device, you’ll be capable of embed not solely dwell navigable net pages, but in addition media: audio, YouTube movies, and numerous different content material objects from exterior assets – and protect the unique high quality.
- Open PowerPoint. Discover the iSpring Converter Professional 11 tab and click on on it. Then select the Net Object button on the toolbar.
Paste the copied URL within the open window. Now, examine to see if the tackle that you just entered is appropriate by clicking on the Preview button.
By the best way, you may present net pages even when an web connection will not be accessible. To do that, it’s essential obtain the specified net object to your laptop, after which add the file by selecting Native path as a substitute of Net tackle.
Observe: if you wish to put further net pages in your PowerPoint slide, or if you wish to mix the webpage with different content material objects, it’s best to select the Customized measurement choice.
- Now that you just’ve embedded net objects in your slides, let’s play them again. To be able to do that, you’ll have to convert your presentation to HTML5. iSpring Converter Professional will do that give you the results you want.
- Click on the Publish button on the iSpring Converter Professional toolbar.
- Select the My Laptop choice, sort the identify of the presentation, and choose a folder you need to maintain it in.
- Select HTML5 format within the Output Choices menu.
- Look ahead to the publishing course of to finish and also you’ll see a report window. Click on on the View course button to be taught if it appears to be like the best way you need it to.
Congrats! You’ve efficiently embedded an online web page in your PowerPoint presentation. Furthermore, now you can share your presentation on-line simply. Viewers can open it proper in an online browser on their computer systems, tablets, and smartphones with none particular instruments, even when PowerPoint isn’t put in on their system.
By shifting shows on-line, you too can make certain that your content material is protected against being copied or modified. iSpring Cam Professional gives a whole vary of safety settings, together with watermark safety, password safety, and area restriction.
Additionally learn: → How To File PowerPoint Slides with Audio
Why Not a Screenshot?
We’ve already described a clumsy real-life scenario that you just would possibly end up in when utilizing hyperlinks in your presentation, however what about screenshots of internet sites? Positive, you may simply make one and insert it into your presentation as a picture with textual content and different components displayed on the webpage. However this “know-how” has some limitations.
- Screenshots are static. In case your web site has animations that make the person expertise cool and fascinating, you’re going to lose all these in your presentation.
- Screenshots are outdated. Relying on the web site’s specifics, when you’ve made a screenshot, it might already be outdated and supply irrelevant info. Take the inventory market for example. Even a couple of minutes could make an enormous distinction. And what should you present your presentation to the general public a couple of days, weeks, and even months after you’ve created it? Precisely.
- Photographs should not interactive. If it’s essential present your viewers how they will work together along with your web site, resembling how and the place they will discover the info they’re fascinated about, a screenshot will likely be of no use.
So, sure, you should use screenshots of internet sites, however they won’t allow you to improve your presentation, they usually would possibly even grow to be a burden should you present your presentation frequently and thus need to consistently replace screenshots to be able to keep updated.
To Sum Up
Embedding an online web page in a presentation is pretty easy when you have the suitable app. iSpring Converter Professional is an ideal answer that helps its customers enrich their shows and maintain them related and interactive. On this method, it can save you effort and time that’s in any other case spent with common handbook updating. You gained’t need to disrupt the stream of your presentation to be able to change from the PowerPoint tab to Google Chrome. You solely have to comply with our information, and also you’ll get a consistently up-to-date presentation which you can convert to on-line codecs that show completely on any system. Begin with the iSpring Converter Professional free trial and see how useful and fascinating it’s to have dwell net pages in your shows.