The Better of 2022: Power and Conditioning Articles
Written on December 24, 2022 at 1:15 pm, by Eric Cressey
With 2022 winding down, I’m utilizing this final week of the yr to direct you to among the hottest content material of the previous 12 months at EricCressey.com, as this “collection” has been fairly well-liked over the previous few years. Right now, we begin with the most well-liked articles of the yr; these are the items that acquired probably the most site visitors, in keeping with my internet hosting statistics.
1. Why We Shouldn’t Examine Children in Sports activities – One of many extra regarding tendencies I’m seeing on the youth sports activities scene is the how typically the youngest children are in comparison with their friends. On this article, I dug in on the issues with this method:
2. Positions vs. Pressures– About 15 years in the past, I attended a two-day course with Dr. William Brady, a effectively revered chiropractor and handbook therapist within the Boston space. Through the occasion, he stated, “Biomechanics is a mixture of physics and biology. Put one other means, it’s the research of load utilized to human tissue.” It was probably the most succinct and encompassing definition of biomechanics that I’d heard, so I frantically scribbled it down in my notes – and I’ve had it at the back of my thoughts to this present day every time I’ve evaluated motion. This text explains why.
3. Why You Can’t Really feel Your Serratus Anterior Working – I acquired an inquiry from a follower who requested why it’s so laborious to “really feel” serratus anterior focused workouts. There’s a good quantity to unpack on this regard, so I recorded this video on the subject.
4. Train of the Week: Slideboard Lateral Lunge with Eccentric Band Overload – I picked up this train from my buddy, Ben Bruno – and it’s clearly not solely a success with me, because it obtained a variety of site visitors once I shared it with a baseball-focused viewers.
5. Train of the Week: Supported Elbow CARs – This was my New 12 months’s Day 2022 publish, and it stood the take a look at of time as one of the well-liked items of content material for the yr.
I’ll be again quickly with one other “Better of 2022” characteristic. Up subsequent, the highest visitor posts of the yr!
Signal-up Right now for our FREE E-newsletter and obtain a four-part video collection on easy methods to deadlift!
Leave a Reply